How do I design an email marketing system?
Create an Email Marketing Strategy
- Define Your Audience. An effective email is a relevant email.
- Establish SMART Goals. Before you come up with your campaign goals, gather some context.
- Make it Easy to Sign-Up.
- Choose an Email Campaign Type.
- Decide on a Schedule.
- Analyse the Results.
What software do you use to design email?
7 Best Email Design Softwares (With Images & Pricing) 
- Stripo. Stripo is an all-in-one platform for creating email templates.
- Chamaileon. It has a WYSIWYG email builder, which does not need any coding knowledge.
What is system design example?
Design methods: 1) Architectural design: To describes the views, models, behaviour, and structure of the system. 2) Logical design: To represent the data flow, inputs and outputs of the system. Example: ER Diagrams (Entity Relationship Diagrams).
How does email communication work?
Emails are routed to user accounts via several computer servers. They route the message to their final destination and store them so that users can pick them up and send them once they connect to the email infrastructure. Email can be accessed through an email client or a web interface (more about these later).