How do I download recordings from my Dish DVR?
Transfer Recordings from Receiver to External Hard Drive
- Connect the External Hard Drive to the receiver.
- Select Yes on the Attention 852 pop-up.
- Under DISH Recordings, select Send to Device.
- Select the recordings you want to transfer (selected recordings are indicated with a purple box)
- Select To Archive.
- Select View TV.
How can I transfer recordings from my Dish DVR to a USB flash drive?
Press the “Menu” button on your DISH remote. Select “Recordings Transfer” or “External Hard Drive” depending on whether you have a 922 or Hopper receiver, respectively. The Transfer screen appears after you make your selection.
Can I download DVR recordings to my computer?
DVRs equipped with an Ethernet port can be quickly connected to a PC for transferring programs. Since the video files are digital, the PC mouse or touchpad on a laptop can be used to drag and drop files from the DVR onto the computer’s hard drive, so hours of programming can be transferred in seconds.
How do I transfer DVR recordings to my laptop?
How to Transfer DVR Recordings Onto a Computer
- Purchase and install a video capture device between your DVR and computer.
- Start and pause playback on your DVR.
- Resume playback on your DVR and, on your computer, click “Import.” Click “Stop” when your DVR program is finished.