How do I enable my Speakers again?
- Open Control panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on Sounds.
- Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.
- Right click on the device and Enable it.
How do I fix my audio device is disabled?
How do I enable my Speakers on Windows 10?
How do I enable built in Speakers on my computer?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and sound or Sound in the Control Panel window.
- In Windows XP and older, click Manage audio devices under Sound.
- On the Playback tab, select your speakers, and click the Configure button.