How do I enable the touchscreen on my HP laptop Windows 8?
About This Article
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touch screen.
- Click the Action tab on the top-left.
- Select Enable or Disable.
Does Windows 8 have touch screen?
The ability to touch, tap, swipe and pinch on Windows 8 computers is what makes the new operating system come to life.
How do I make my Windows 8 laptop a touch screen?
Open the Control Panel.
- Once the Control Panel is open, click the Pen and Touch option.
- In the Pen and Touch properties window, click the Touch tab.
- Check the box for the Use your finger as an input device option.
How can I make my HP laptop touch screen?
Configure the touch display to identify your screen as a touch screen.
- In Windows, search for and open Calibrate the screen for pen and touch input.
- On the Display tab, click Setup.
- Click Touch input.
- Follow the on-screen directions to identify your screen as a touch screen.
- Tap the screen to see if it responds.