How do I enable WPS on my Samsung?
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Set up or Setup Network Connections.
- Select Wireless, Wireless LAN or Wi-Fi.
- Select WPS (Push Button).
Does Samsung Galaxy support WPS?
Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) you can connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your home Wi-Fi network without entering the password. To start, press and hold the DECT & WPS or WPS button on your modem indicated by this logo and make sure your device is in range.
How do I enable WPS on Android?
- Step 1: Navigate the Wi-Fi screen in the Android Settings.
- Step 2: Press the WPS button on the router.
- Step 3: Select WiFi preferences on your android device.
- Step 4: Select WPS option PIN or push button method, based on your router configuration for WPS connections.
Where is my WPS on Android?