How do I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 1545 without password?
Reset Dell Laptop to Factory Settings without Knowing Admin Password
- From the login screen, click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- The computer will restart and take you to the troubleshooting option screen.
- Now you’ll see the options to reset or refresh your computer.
- Click Next.
How do I wipe my Dell computer clean and start over?
Reset your Dell computer using Windows Reset
- Click Start.
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Remove everything Removes all of your personal files, apps and settings.
- Select Remove files and clean the drive.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron to factory settings?
How to factory reset Dell Inspiron?
- Click the Start button (the Windows 10 icon), and type Reset.
- Select Reset this PC in the System Settings.
- Under the Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
- In the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Factory Image Restore.
How do you master reset a Dell laptop?
Disconnect all devices such as USB drives, printers, webcams, and media cards (SD/xD). Press and hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds to drain residual power. Connect the AC adapter or power cable and the battery (for Dell laptops).