How do I factory reset my HP Stream laptop without space?
- Press the Win + E keys to open the File Explorer and select This PC on the left pane.
- Click on the Disk Clean-up button in the pop-up window.
- After a while, select the file that you want to delete and click on OK.
How do I fix low disk space on HP stream?
How do I force my HP stream to reset?
How do I get more space on my HP stream?
- Run Disk Cleanup Advanced (instructions included here).
- Clear Your Downloads Folder.
- Run Treesize.
- Delete Hiberfil.sys.
- If All Of These Fail – Format.
- Failing that – bin.