How do I find my Roku IP address without Wi-Fi or remote?
The easiest way to find your Roku’s IP address without the remote is through the Remoku mobile app.
- Download the Remoku app for iOS, Android, Mac, or PC.
- Open the app.
- Click Settings.
- Look under My Network to see your IP address.
Is there a way to connect to my Roku without Wi-Fi?
How to use Roku without WiFi
- Use an Ethernet port.
- Use screen mirroring with an internet-less router.
- Mirror your screen using a mobile hotspot.
- Download content from streaming apps for offline use.
- Download video on your phone and use screen mirroring.
- Playing media using USB port.
- Using an SD card to store offline content.
Can I Find My Roku IP address online?
To find a Roku IP address, navigate Settings > Network > About from your Roku device’s home screen. You can also check a device’s system information via the official Roku remote app or scan your network using Chrome’s third-party Remoku browser extension.
How do I connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote or hotspot?
You can connect a Roku to Wi-Fi without a remote by setting up the Roku app on your phone. Once you connect the Roku app to your Roku device, you can use your phone as a virtual remote. Your Roku needs to already be connected to a Wi-Fi connection to do this — otherwise you’ll need a real remote.