How do I find the IMEI number on my Samsung tablet?
How do I find the IMEI number on my tablet?
- Open Phone app on your Android.
- Dial “*#06#” on your keypad.
- A box will automatically pop up that displays several numbers, including the IMEI.
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Tap “About Phone.”
- Scroll down and you’ll find the number listed under “IMEI.”
Where is the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. About tablet.
- Tap. Status. .
- Tap. IMEI Information. .
- View the IMEI. The IMEI also displays on the About Tablet screen beneath the Serial number.
Do all Samsung tablets have an IMEI number?
There’s no IMEI because the tablet is not a standalone device for making phone calls (i.e. a cell phone).