How do I fix 100% disk usage on my HP laptop?
- Run the Disk Cleanup tool, and then at the bottom of the window that pops up, click on “Clean up system files”. Check everything, hit OK, and let it run.
- Another thing to do is disable hibernate file.
- powercfg hibernate off.
- Enjoy your extra space!
What causes the disk to run at 100%?
How do I fix my hard drive usage at 100 %?
- Disable SuperFetch service.
- Update your device drivers.
- Check for corrupted system files.
- Perform a disk check.
- Reset Virtual Memory.
- Disable Antivirus Software temporarily.
- Fix your StorAHCI.sys driver.
- Switch to ChromeOS.
How do I reduce disk usage on my HP laptop?