How do I fix a Windows 10 install loop?
With Windows 10 stuck in the reboot loop, all you need to do is insert the installation media. Alternatively, access the UEFI/BIOS (tap Del, F8, or F1 when the system boots) and find the boot manager. Select the recovery partition as the primary device, then restart the computer.
Why does my Windows 10 install keep restarting?
Windows 10 install reboot loop – This is a common problem that can be fixed by installing Windows 10 again.
- Check your antivirus.
- Prevent your PC from rebooting.
- Fix the Master Boot Record.
- Run the chkdsk command.
- Roll back to a previous build.
- Check your hardware.
- Check your startup applications.
Why does my Windows 10 installation keep failing?
Windows installation has failed can occur due to installed components, so be sure to remove them before trying to upgrade. Certain software, such as your antivirus, can prevent Windows installation from working properly. In some instances, performing a clean reinstall is the only way to fix this issue for good.
How do I fix a stuck boot loop?
The options include:
- Press Shift and click Restart to boot you into the Advanced startup options screen.
- Open Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Advanced startup > Restart now.
- Type shutdown /r /o in an elevated CMD prompt to reboot your computer into Advanced Boot options or Recovery console.