How do I fix audio delay permanently?
- Step 1: Select the Output Format.
- Step 2: Check for the Audio and Video Sync Value.
- Step 3: Pause the Playback.
- Step 4: Select the Format.
- Step 5: Save the File.
Why is my streaming video and audio out of sync?
How do I fix audio not matching videos?
Make sure all cables are securely connected to your TV and source device. About half of all home theater systems use an optical cable to connect the audio, which sometimes causes an audio delay. There also might be a setting on your TV that’s causing the issue.
How do I resync audio and video?
- Find your audio and video files in your media bins.
- Drag the two files into your timeline.
- Use peaks in the audio wavelength to line up the audio from your mic and the audio from your camera.
- Manually drag your audio file so that it lines up with the video audio.