How do I fix error 0xc00007b in Photoshop?
- Solution 1: Download and install a DLL package to the Lightroom installation directory.
- Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall Lightroom.
- Solution 3: Uninstall and repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries.
- Solution 4: Run a repair of, or reinstall, Windows.
How do I fix error 0xc000007b?
- 1) Reboot your computer.
- 2) Run your application as administrator.
- 3) Reinstall your application.
- 4) Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework (for Windows 7 or below)
- 5) Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
- 6) Update your Windows.
What causes 0xc000007b?
The error code means an invalid image format. Specifically, you are attempting to start an application which is designed to run on 64-bit operating system. But your computer is running 32-bit Windows.
What does 0x000007b mean?