How do I fix error code 009 on Roku?
Here are all the proven fixes to try for when you get the 009 error message and can’t connect your Roku to the internet.
- Check the internet on your other devices.
- Check your Roku’s internet connection.
- Check your power and internet cables.
- Restart your modem.
- Try a different Roku app.
- Restart your Roku.
Why is my Roku not connecting to the internet?
If you are unable to connect to the internet, try restarting your router. Improve the strength of your wireless signal. If resetting your router does not improve your connection, the issue may be the strength of the wireless signal. The farther your Roku device is from your router, the weaker your wireless signal.
How do I reset my Roku internet?
A network reset is done from the Settings menu (assuming you can control your device).
- Press Home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Select Advanced system settings.
- Select Network connection reset.
- Select Reset connection.
How do I get my Roku to connect to the internet?
Turn on your Roku device. On your TV, select the input that matches your Roku HDMI connection. Exit your TV settings and navigate to the Roku Home Screen. Using your Roku remote, select Settings > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection.