How do I fix error code 0x00000e9?
How to Fix 0xc00000e9 Errors in Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista
- Reboot the computer.
- Disconnect all external devices.
- Scan Windows for errors.
- Boot into safe mode.
- Update the drivers.
- Perform a Windows Startup Repair.
- Scan the PC for malware.
- Test the hard drives.
Dec 30, 2021
How do I fix error 0x00000e9 in Windows 8?
Case No1: Windows can find the problems and can repair them.
- Remove the Recovery disk from the DVD drive.
- Press the “Repair and restart your computer” button.
- See if your computer can boot on Windows normally. *
- Choose the View Advanced options for system recovery and support link.
What causes error code 0xc00000e9?
Why does 0xc00000e9 occur to my computer? The error code 0xc00000e9 is generally a hardware error pretaining to your BIOS settings. If you are seeing this error, generally it’s because your computer can’t communicate with the hard drive. Another cause is the SSD (Solid-state drive) issue when installing Windows.
How do you fix there was a problem with a device connected to your PC?
This error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is failing. Make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restart your computer.