How do I fix Facebook on Google Chrome?
Reset Chrome’s Settings
- Launch Chrome Settings.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select the Reset and clean up option from the left pane.
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults and confirm the action.
- Now, relaunch Google Chrome and visit Facebook on it.
Why does Facebook keep crashing my browser?
It’s possible that two conflicting pieces of data are causing your browser to crash when you access Facebook. Open your personal browser settings and clear your history, cookies and active logins. When the information has been deleted, return to Facebook and attempt to sign in to your account again.
How do I fix Google Chrome from crashing?
Programs or apps sometimes get in the way of a page loading correctly. Restart your Android phone or tablet
. Try loading the page again.
To free up memory:
- Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
- Quit other apps or programs that are running.
- Pause any app or file downloads.
Why does Google Chrome keep crashing 2020?
Here are some of the factors that could be causing the Chrome browser to crash: You have had accidentally installed malware on the browser or the computer; You have opened too many tabs and websites on the browser, resulting it to lower its efficiency; There is something wrong with the network adapter of your PC.