How do I fix lag recording in OBS?
It’s a bummer when your OBS Studio lags when you’re streaming or recording videos.
Open up the Settings window in OBS, then go to the Output tab.
- Set Output Mode to Simple;
- Set Encoder under Streaming to Software (X264);
- Switch Recording Quality to Indistinguishable Quality;
- Change Recording Format to flv.
Why does my game lag when I record?
Screen recording is an inherently CPU-intensive process. Therefore, some lag is possible if you have many competing programs, applications, and processes running while you’re recording.
How do I record a video without lag?
Here are some useful tips.
- Use the Task Manager to close all the unnecessary programs.
- Lower the quality of your videos.
- Try a special type of game recorder that comes with your GPU – Nvidia screen recorder, AMD recorder, etc.
- Change the settings in your recorder.
- Upgrade your CPU or Internet connection.
How do I record without lag on my laptop?
No Lag Screen Recorders
- Screenrec. If you want a free screen recorder with no lag or watermark, ScreenRec is what you’re looking for.
- VideoProc Converter.
- AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro.
- BB Flashback Express.
- Rylstim Screen Recorder.