How do I fix mode not supported?
- Restart the TV and device.
- Update your TV’s software.
- Set the device to a fixed resolution.
- Use a shorter HDMI cable.
- Confirm that the device’s outputted resolution is supported.
What does it mean when my TV says unsupported mode?
What does it mean mode not supported on a Samsung TV?
Usually, you will get the mode not supported error on your Samsung TV when the screen resolution has not been configured, leading to a miscommunication between the TV and the PC. Once this error occurs, your TV will not be able to display pictures.
How do I change resolution on my Samsung TV?
How to Change the Picture Size
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Picture Size Settings.
- Select Picture Size and choose the size you want.