How do I fix my Intel graphics driver from crashing?
How can I fix the Intel graphics driver crash on Windows 10?
- Use Windows Update. Open Settings.
- Use third-party software.
- Adjust the compatibility mode.
- Uninstall and reinstall the graphics card drivers.
- Access manufacturer’s website.
Why does my graphics driver keeps crashing?
You will get this error message Graphics driver crashed if the driver is outdated, corrupted, or incompatible, so you should try updating the graphics driver, especially when you haven’t done so for a while. There are two ways you can get the right drivers for your sound card: manually or automatically.
How do I fix my Intel HD graphics?
Option 1: Manually update your Intel Graphics Drivers in Windows 10
- Click on the Start Menu in the Task Bar.
- Click Control Panel.
- Change the view to small icons, click Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, click on “>” to expand Display Adapters.
- Right-click on Intel device and select Update Driver software.
What do I do if my graphics driver crashed?
You can fix the graphics driver crash by updating the graphics card driver or reinstalling it. If the error still persists you need to update DirectX. You can also run Windows in Clean Boot State to know if the error is caused by a third-party program and fix it.