How do I fix my Intel R Wireless AC 9560 160MHz?
To fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working, Error Code 10 on your Windows 11/10 system, try any of the following suggestions:
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Re-enable the AC-9560 adapter.
- Turn on the WLAN AutoConfig service.
- Reinstall the AC-9560 drivers.
- Check for system file corruption.
How do I fix Intel R Wireless AC 9560 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems?
To fix your Wi-FI driver problem, I suggest:
- Download the Wi-Fi driver package from your machine Support page,
- Uninstall the driver from Add/Remove software or Apps and Features,
- Re-open Device Manager, Network Adapters,
- Right-click Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz,
- Select Uninstall Device,
What is Intel R Wireless AC 9560 160MHz?
Product Description. The Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is a CRF (companion RF module) supporting the integrated wireless 802.11ac solutions from Intel. The solution provides Bluetooth 5 and 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels.
How fast is Intel Wireless AC 9560 160MHz?
When using 160MHz channels, Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 can deliver over 5x faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 1.73Gbps) than 802.11n and double the speed of legacy 802.11ac5.