How do I fix my keyboard on my Dell Inspiron?
How do I fix my keyboard typing wrong characters on my Dell laptop?
Navigate to the Control Panel. Select Start > Control Panel > Region & Language. Make sure the keyboard is set to your preferred Language & Format in each of the tabs within this Window and change to the appropriate one if required.Apr 10, 2021
How do I fix some keys on my Dell laptop keyboard not working?
- Restart your laptop.
- Uninstall your Dell laptop keyboard driver.
- Update your Dell laptop keyboard driver.
How do I fix my Dell keyboard failure?
- Press and hold the Windows ( ) key, and then press the i key.
- Select Update and Security.
- Select Troubleshoot from the left panel.
- Look for Keyboard in the Find and fix other problems section, and run the Troubleshooter.