How do I fix my Oculus black screen?
How do you fix the black screen of death in Oculus 2?
- Allow PC to not save Power while Running Oculus Quest 2.
- Unplug and Plug the Oculus Quest 2.
- Disable in-game overlay.
- Disable Public Test Channel.
- Update your PC Drivers.
- Adjust the VR resolution.
- Restart VR Software.
How do I force an Oculus to reset?
- Tap “Devices” to find your headset.
- Tap the headset you want to reset and then tap “Advanced Settings.”
- Tap “Factory Reset” in this menu and confirm your choice by tapping “Reset.”
- Now just wait for your headset to go back to factory settings.
Why is my Oculus Quest showing a black screen?