How do I fix my Samsung Note 8 charger?
- Ensure All Cables Are Connected Properly.
- Check The Charger, USB-C Cable and the Phone’s Charger Port for Damage.
- Try Charging With the Phone Turned Off.
- Try Charging in Safe Mode.
- Try charging after a Hard Reset.
- Return your phone or see a certified technician.
How do I clean the charging port on my Galaxy Note 8?
- The best way to clean a USB-C port is with a can of compressed air and a shaved toothpick or plastic dental pick.
- Blasting the USB-C port with compressed air will shake loose dirt, which you can then clean out with the toothpick.
How much does it cost to replace charging port on Note 8?
|Model||Carrier Insurance||Pro Repair Service|
|Galaxy Note 8||$99 to $249||$50 to $80|
|Galaxy Note 5||$99 to $150||$50 to $80|
|Galaxy Note 4||$99 to $150||$40 to $70|
|Galaxy Note 3||$99 to $150||$40 to $60|
Why is my phone charging but not actually charging?