How do I fix my Westinghouse TV remote?
Where is the reset button on Westinghouse TV?
1 Factory Reset
- Turn the TV on by pressing the Power button on the main unit or on the remote.
- Navigate the menu by using the Remote Control.
- Press the Menu button on the remote and navigate to TV Settings then select General.
- Go to Restore Default.
- Your TV will be reset to its factory default settings.
How do I resync my TV remote?
How do you reset a TV remote control?
For Android TV models, refer to the How do I power reset my Android TV article.
Reset the remote control.
- Open the battery compartment cover and remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the Power button for three seconds.
- Insert the batteries again and close the battery compartment cover.