How do I fix my WiFi on my Dell laptop Windows 7?
- Open Control Panel. Type Control Panel in the search box on your desktop, and click Control Panel in the result.
- Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Navigate to Change adapter settings.
- Enable your WiFi connection.
- Or re-enable your WiFi connection.
- Restart your Dell laptop.
Why is my Windows 7 laptop not connecting to WiFi?
Click Start , and then type network and sharing in the Search box. Click Network and Sharing Center in the results. Click Troubleshoot problems. The Network and Internet Troubleshooter opens.
Why won’t my laptop connect to WiFi but my phone will?
Why isn’t my laptop connecting to WiFi?
Disconnect all the cables from your router, then unplug it. Removing the cables can help clear out any static in the lines, which can impact your connection. Wait at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Once your router is on again, wait at least two minutes before trying to connect to Wi-Fi.