How do I fix Netflix error?
Restart your home network
- Turn off or unplug your smart TV.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn your smart TV back on and try Netflix again.
What is the error code on Netflix?
|Error codes||Potential causes||Potential fixes|
|S7111-11101||Browser issue||Visit netflix.com/clearcookies|
|TVP-832, NW-2-5||Connectivity issue||Troubleshoot internet connectivity|
|U7111-5070||Age issue||Visit netflix.com/verifyage|
|UI-120||Communication issue||Sign out and restart your device; call the manufacturer if needed|
How do I clear my cache on Netflix?
Clear the Netflix app data
- From the home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Apps or Applications.
- Select Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- Scroll down and select Netflix.
- Select Storage.
- Select Clear Data or Clear Storage, then OK.
- Try Netflix again.
Is Netflix down right now 2021?
We are not currently experiencing an interruption to our streaming service. We strive to bring you TV shows and movies you want to watch, whenever you want to watch them, but on very rare occasions we do experience a service outage.