How do I fix no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key?
Table of Contents
- Fix 1. Change the Boot Mode to UEFI.
- Fix 2. Take Out CMOS Battery to Make the Device Back to Factory Settings.
- Fix 3. Reset the Boot Manager via Command Prompt.
- Fix 4. Undertake Startup Repair.
How do I fix no bootable device insert boot disk without disk?
Step 1: Connect the Installation media again and make your system boot from it. Step 2: Click “Repair Your Computer” and go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Options. Step 3: Click “Automatic Repair” and wait for the system to automatically troubleshoot the error.
What does no bootable device — insert boot disk and press any key mean?
No Bootable Device error means that the Windows operating system can’t find a storage device that contains necessary boot files and drives to boot the system. The storage hardware can be an HDD, SSD, DVD, CD-ROM drive, or USB flash drive.
How do I bypass a no bootable device?
How to fix no bootable device on Windows 11/10/8/7?
- Method 1. Remove and connect back all hardware components.
- Method 2. Check boot order.
- Method 3. Reset primary partition as active.
- Method 4. Check internal hard disk status.
- Method 5. Fix boot information (BCD and MBR)
- Method 6. Recover deleted boot partition.