How do I fix the horizontal lines on my Samsung TV?
1 Check whether the lines on the screen are moving or permanent. 2 If the lines sway, check the input source (HDMI 1, Video, PC, etc.) and connection to see if they are properly connected. Disconnect and re-connect the video cable/HDMI to check if the issue is resolved.
How do I fix horizontal lines on my TV?
- 5 tips to get rid of stripes on your TV screen. Tip 1: turn the TV off and on.
- Tip 1: turn the TV off and on. Turn off the TV, unplug the power cord, and wait 2 minutes.
- Tip 2: check the video cables.
- Tip 3: switch between sources.
- Tip 4: update the software.
- Tip 5: reset your TV to factory settings.
What causes horizontal lines on TV screen?
A bad cable, or a cable that is not securely fastened to the input/output ports, can disrupt the signal and cause horizontal or vertical lines. Verify that the cable in use is secured correctly at both the external device and the TV.
Can you fix black horizontal lines on a TV?
Tighten the cable, clean the contacts, and reseat the cable. Put back the rear panel together and run the TV. If the lines are still prominent, then the problem lies with the hardware.