How do I fix the mouse glitch on PUBG?
Click on the tab that says Pointer Options, then deselect Enhance pointer precision. Before doing anything else, change the mouse’s DPI settings to 400-600-800-1000. Click on OK, restart your computer, and check again.
How do I fix mouse sensitivity in games?
Mouse Properties From Device Settings Menu
- Click on the Windows button on the taskbar and then click the gear icon to open settings. Alternatively, press Windows + i together to open Settings.
- Choose “Devices.”
- Choose “Mouse” from the left-side column.
- Drag the bar under “Cursor speed” to adjust your sensitivity.
How do I change the mouse settings on my PUBG emulator?
To change the controls of the emulator, use the following steps:
- Step 1: First, click on the key mapping option available on the right sidebar of the screen.
- Step 2: A key mapping menu pops up.
- Step 3: Press the button to be used in place of that key.
- Step 4: Save the arrangement.
What should be the mouse sensitivity in PUBG?
When it comes to mouse sensitivity, 82% of the pros use a DPI (dots per inch) of 800 or lower. These days pros seem to be preferring 800 DPI.