How do I fix the scroll wheel on my LG Magic Remote?
Fixing the LG Magic Remote Wheel
- Take a screwdriver and place it between the remote joints.
- Now, remove the wheel, it has a tiny part attached to its one side.
- Take a toothpick and break its pointed end.
- Insert the projected end of the toothpick into the hole inside the wheel.
Why is the pointer on my LG Magic Remote not working?
If the cursor does not appear, pairing between the TV and the remote may be lost. To Re-pair the Magic Remote, press the Exit button (or Home and Back buttons)for more than five seconds while facing the remote toward the TV. The Power button will flash 3 times when pairing is complete.
How do I get the pointer back on my LG remote?
How do I turn on my pointer on my LG Magic Remote?
* Shake the Magic Remote slightly to the right and left or press (Home), , buttons to make the pointer appear on the screen. (In some TV models, the pointer will appear when you turn the Wheel button.)