How do I fix the sound on my Sharp Aquos?
For Audio/Sound, go into the TV Menu under System options. Using the cursor, scroll downward to “Output Select” to verify the “Output” is set to Fixed. This should produce sound from your television. Note: On some models, the “Output Select” may be under “Options” or “Audio”.
How do I change the audio output of my PCM on my Sharp Aquos?
How to Change My TV to PCM
- Press “OK” on the remote control. Press “Enter” on the television if you do not have a remote.
- Scroll to “Audio Output Mode” or “Digital Audio Output Mode” and press “OK.”
- Scroll until “PCM” is displayed as the current audio output.
- Press “OK” to save the settings.
How do I turn on my Aquos speaker?
How to Connect External Speakers to a Sharp AQUOS
- Locate the audio output on the back of your television.
- Plug one end of your powered speakers’ input cable into the television’s audio output.
- Position your speaker(s) by your television.
- Connect the other end of the speaker’s input cable to the jack on the speakers.
How do I set up optical audio on my Sharp Aquos TV?
Just use the HDMI 1 port on the back of your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to your receiver. You’re looking for something labeled HDMI Out; it’s usually a different color. If necessary, connect a digital optical cable to the back of your TV (optical out), and the other end to your receiver (optical in).