How do I fix Windows error 2 occurred while loading the Java VM?
Fix: Windows Error 2 Occurred While Loading the Java VM
- Method 1: Use the latest updates available.
- Method 2: Launch the installer with the LAX_VM parameter.
- Method 3: Deleting java path from System Environment.
- Method 4: Adding a Path variable to the system.
Apr 10, 2020
How do I fix Java VM error?
How to fix Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error
- Add a new system variable for Java.
- Run Java.exe as administrator.
- Uninstall & Reinstall the Java application.
How do I fix error 2?
Delete corrupted registry”Windows error 2″ may also be due to a corrupted registry. To fix it, uninstall the software where you encountered the error and run a third-party software, such as CCleaner, which deletes the cache, register, and DLL of the uninstalled software.
Why is Java virtual machine not working?
The most common cause for the “Could not create the Java Virtual Machine” error is that Java doesn’t have enough available memory on your system to launch the VM client.