How do I get drivers for my keyboard?
Navigate to Device Manager and right-click on the keyboard and click on Update Driver Software.
- Click on Browser my computer for driver software.
- Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How do I install and reinstall keyboard drivers?
Select “Device Manager” from the pane on the left. Expand the Keyboards section, right-click on the keyboard you want to repair and choose “Uninstall.” Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Restart.” When your computer boots up, Windows will detect your keyboard and install the driver.
How do I reinstall an external keyboard driver?
How to remove and reinstall the keyboard driver.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, double-click the System icon.
How do I update my wireless keyboard driver?
In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select Device Manager from the list of results. In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name. Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.