How do I get my disabled sound device back?
- Open Control panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on Sounds.
- Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.
- Right click on the device and Enable it.
How do I reinstall audio input device?
How do I get my sound device back on my computer?
- Right-click the Speakers icon on the taskbar, and then select Open Volume mixer.
- You’ll see a set of volume controls for your devices.
- Check your device properties to make sure that your devices have not been disabled by mistake.
How do I enable a disabled device?