How do I get my Panasonic surround sound to work on my TV?
How do I get my TV to play through my surround sound?
How do I setup my Panasonic Theater?
- Choose a location to set up the Panasonic receiver.
- Place the front pair of speakers so that they bracket the television screen.
- Center the center speaker.
- Set up the sub-woofer so that it’s close to the television, but not so close as to cause magnetic interference.
How do I reset my Panasonic home theater?
- Turn the system ON.
- Press and hold the Power button on the main unit for a minimum of 4 seconds.
- Release the Power button. “RESET” is shown on the display.
- Turn off the unit and then turn it back on again. All the settings are reset to the factory defaults.