How do I get my Roku to work in a hotel?
Using your Roku remote, navigate to Settings > Network > Set up connection. Choose the wireless option. Select your hotel’s Wi-Fi from the list of available networks. If your hotel uses a simple Wi-Fi network name, which prompts you for your assigned password, simply use the on-screen keyboard to enter it.
Will Roku work on hotel TV?
Connecting to a public network often requires signing in through a web browser, but with Hotel and Dorm Connect, you can authenticate the connection for your Roku® streaming device from your computer or smartphone. Note: Streaming results may vary depending on the connection speed at the hotel or college dorm.
How do I connect my Roku to a hotel TV?
Can’t get Roku to connect to Wi-Fi?
Try these troubleshooting steps below.
- Check the internet connection. Make sure your Roku is connected to WiFi.
- Restart your Roku. Head to the System menu.
- Reset your WiFi router and modem.
- Move Roku closer to router and modem.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to Roku.
- Contact Roku support.