How do I get my second monitor to display full screen?
- Press “Windows Key + X” and select Control Panel.
- Go to Display.
- Click on Screen Resolution.
- Try using a different resolution and check if it fits your desktop.
- Save the changes and restart the system.
How do I make my second monitor play games full screen?
- Navigate to your game’s graphics options.
- Locate the display mode settings.
- Check your Aspect Ration settings.
- Click on the other monitor (the game won’t minimize).
- To switch between the two monitors, you need to press Alt + Tab.
- Bring the mouse back to the main game window to switch back.
How do I force full screen in VLC?
How do I watch YouTube full screen on two monitors?