How do I get my wired headset to work on my ps3?
- 1 Plug your wired headset’s USB cord into a USB port on the PS3. 2 In the PS3 Settings menu: • Select Accessory Settings.
- • Use the volume controls on the headset cable to adjust the volume.
- For customer service please call 1-800-620-2790.
- • Over-the ear design that lets you hear your game while.
How do you set up a headset for ps3?
How do I get my wired headset to work?
- Connect your headset to your PC’s USB 3.0 port. Identify the USB 3.0 port on your computer and plug in the USB cable.
- Connect your headset to your PC’s HDMI out port. Identify the HDMI out port on your computer and plug in the headset’s HDMI cable.
- Connect headphones to your headset.
- Common issues.
- See also.
Mar 10, 2022
How do I use my headset mic on ps3?