How do I get Siri to stop asking for weather?
If Siri continues to ask weather for where, your next option is to reboot the smart speaker:
- In the Home app, long-press on the HomePod thumbnail.
- Tap or scroll for Settings.
- At the end of the screen you will find the Reset HomePod option.
- Tap in and choose Restart HomePod.
Why is my HomePod asking me weather for where?
– If your HomePods are doing this it’s because you updated them but you have not updated your iPhone to the newest iOS. – Update your iPhones and then you will see that location services for your HomePods is now in your home settings and not in the settings of each individual HomePod.
How do I change the location for weather on my iPhone?
To change the default location in the Weather widget, touch and hold the Weather widget. Tap Edit “Weather” in the menu that pops up. Tap the location that’s highlighted in blue. Enter the default location you want in the Search bar, or tap it in the list that appears as you begin typing.
How do I change the default weather location widget?
Follow the steps below to set one of the locations you added on the Home screen.
- Touch and hold the Weather widget, and then select Settings.
- Tap Change next to the currently selected location.
- Select a new location to display, and then tap Save.