How do I get sound on my screen mirroring?
How to do Sound Mirroring in K series TV ?
- 1 Press Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, select Settings.
- 3 Select Sound.
- 4 Select Expert Settings.
- 5 Enable Sound Mirroring option.
Why do I have no sound when screen mirroring?
If you don’t hear audio when streaming video from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV, make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted on both your iOS device and your television or receiver. If you’re streaming video from an iPhone or iPad, check the Ring/Silent switch.
Does screen mirroring have audio?
Unified reply: “As long as your Android phone’s online resources are mirrored to the TV, there is no sound.” It has nothing to do with the TV and the phone, mainly because of the Android system. The Android phone system shields the sound.Jan 10, 2021
How can I mirror my iPhone to TV with sound?
Stream audio from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad:
- Touch and hold the group of controls in the upper-right corner, then tap AirPlay .
- Tap each speaker or TV that you want to play the current audio to.