How do I hard reset my computer with buttons?
- On your computer keyboard, hold down the control (Ctrl), alternate (Alt), and delete (Del) keys at the same time.
- Release the keys and wait for a new menu or window to appear.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the Power icon.
- Select between Shut Down and Restart.
How do I factory reset my eMachines e725?
How do I restore my Emachine em250 to factory settings?
- Launch the Charms bar and select Settings. Video of the Day.
- Select Change PC Settings. Image courtesy of Microsoft.
- Select Update and Recovery and then Recovery.
- Select Get Started under the option to Remove Everything and Reinstall Windows.
How do you completely reboot a laptop?
Go to Start > Settings > Update and security > Recovery. At the top of the window, you’ll see Reset this PC. Click on Get Started and select Remove Everything from the box that appears. From there, you can select to reinstall Windows from the local drive or download from the cloud.