How do I hook up my old DVD player to my Roku?
How to Connect the DVD Player to Roku TV with the HDMI Cable
- Unplug: Unplug the power cord of your Roku TV and don’t plug your DVD player yet.
- Connect: Connect your HDMI cable to one of 2-3 HDMI ports on the back or side of your Roku TV then connect the other end to your DVD player.
Why won’t my Roku TV recognize my DVD player?
I’d recommend changing the HDMI cable in use to connect your DVD player to the TV. You might also try connecting the DVD player to a different HDMI port on the TV. If you need further help from there, feel free to contact your Roku TV manufacturer directly for additional support.
How do I hook up my old DVD player to my Smart TV?
How To Connect your DVD To Your TV With HDMI Cable
- Plugin one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the DVD player.
- Plugin the other end of the HDMI to the TV.
- Monitor both ends and make sure they have a secure fit.
- Turn on the DVD player and TV respectively.
Why isn’t my DVD player working on my TV?
Play a different DVD to determine whether or not the problem is being caused by the disc itself. NOTE: If the issue only occurs with the first DVD, then the disc may have dust, fingerprints or scratches. Ensure the TV and DVD player are set to utilize the same type of video signal, either progressive or interlaced .