How do I know if my LG TV has Bluetooth?
How Do I Know if my LG TV Has Bluetooth?
- Open the SETTINGS with your LG TV remote.
- Find and click ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Find SOUND MENU and select SOUND OUT.
- If you have Bluetooth pairing capabilities, it will be on this list.
What is LG TV sound sync?
LG TVs have a Sound Sync setting, this is a software correction for synchronizing picture and sound. For example, maybe you noticed, when playing a video, the movement of the lips of the actors does not coincide with the sound. Here Sound Sync should synchronize video and sound.
How do I initialize Bluetooth on my LG Smart TV?
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my LG webOS?
How to pair Bluetooth devices to 2018 LG TVs
- Find the Bluetooth settings. Start in the Quick Settings menu, and go to the Sound Output option midway down the list of icons.
- Open the Bluetooth menu.
- Pair your device.
- Select your device.