How do I learn computer repair?
How to become a computer repair technician
- Earn high school diploma or equivalent. Computer repair technicians must have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Complete additional education.
- Develop technical skills.
- Gain professional experience.
- Explore certification options.
- Apply for roles.
Dhuʻl-H. 13, 1442 AH
Is repairing computers a good job?
CareerExplorer rates computer repair technicians with a B+ employability rating, meaning this career should provide good employment opportunities for the foreseeable future. Over the next 10 years, it is expected the US will need 77,200 computer repair technicians.
What are basic tools used in computer repair?
A technician uses many tools to diagnose and repair computer problems:
- Straight-head screwdriver, large and small.
- Phillips-head screwdriver, large and small.
- Tweezers or part retriever.
- Needle-nosed pliers.
- Wire cutters.
- Chip extractor.
- Hex wrench set.
- Torx screwdriver.
Sha. 16, 1434 AH
What is computer maintenance logbook?
Log book and maintenance guide book, to support the maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of computer systems (Windows or Mac) in a home or small business. Typically workgroups up to three stations with some mobile terminals. Logs are the “medical records” of such systems.