How do I make an auto clicker macro on Razer Synapse?
How to create macros on a Razer mouse
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Go to “MACRO”.
- Click on “+” beside “MACRO LIST”.
- Click on “Record”.
- Click on the “START” button.
- Start performing the actions you want after three seconds.
- Click “STOP” once done recording.
How do you make a Razer clicking macro?
- Create macros on your Razer mouse.
- Select your Razer mouse from the dashboard of Razer Synapse.
- Click the “CUSTOMIZE” tab.
- Click on the name of the button you want to assign a macro to.
- Click on “MACRO” from the customization options.
- Select your macro under “ASSIGN MACRO” then click “SAVE”.
Is Razer Synapse an auto clicker?
How do I make an auto clicker macro?
How do I create macros?
- Using the mouse that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- In the list under the button that you want to reassign, select Macro.
- Click Create a new Macro.
- In the Name box, type the name of the new macro.
- Click in Editor, and enter your macro.