How do I make my Alienware keyboard light up?
Keyboard- backlight adjustment Press FN + F5 Press FN + F6 FN + F5 decreases the keyboard-backlight intensity. FN + F6 increases the keyboard-backlight intensity.
Can you change Alienware laptop keyboard color?
It’s actually easy. Find the Alienware command center program. You can change the backlight and underglow in the FX section of the app. That’s it!
How do I turn on the lights on my Alienware laptop?
Follow the steps below to fix the issue:
- Open the Alienware Command Center.
- Go to the FX tab.
- Click Lighting and then choose your laptop model (e.g., Alienware 17 R5)
- Click All Zones then choose Static Default Blue from the effects drop-down list.
- Click Save Theme and restart your computer.
How do I turn off my Alienware Aurora Lights?
- Open- Alienware AlienFX.
- Click- My Themes.
- Select- Basic-> Blackout.
- Go to sleep without a little light keeping you awake.
- Click Quick change under Go Light/Go Dark to change to a recent color scheme you have had activated, added, or created at your leisure.