How do I make my Asus monitor vertical?
The following uses Windows 10 as an example:
- Right-click on desktop and click [Display Settings]:
- Select the ProArt monitor you want to adjust to upright.
- Find the[Display resolution] setting and change the setting to [portrait], the screen’s display will change to portrait.
Can you turn any monitor vertical?
Although pretty much any monitor on the market can be used vertically with an external mount using the VESA standard, for this article, we’ll only consider displays that can rotate vertically with the included stand.
How do I Display my monitor vertically?
On PCs, click on the Settings icon (the cog symbol) in the Start menu, and choose System, followed by Display. There, you can configure where your monitor is relative to your laptop or your primary screen (left or right), and change it from horizontal to vertical—click Orientation and choose Portrait.
How do I rotate my ASUS screen?
Simply turn the device to change the view.
- Apps icon. Settings. Accessibility. .
- Tap the. Auto-rotate screen switch. to turn On or Off .