How do I make my widescreen screen not stretched?
Solution 1. Check Display Settings
- Go to the Desktop and make a right-click on the screen and select Display Settings.
- The Settings will now launch.
- Go to Settings by typing it in the Search bar or looking for it in the Start menu.
- Move the slider under Change the size of text, apps, and other items: 100% (Recommended).
Why does my ultrawide monitor look stretched?
The cause of the stretched display problem can be either the faulty configuration of screen resolution usually caused by some random key hits or the use of some faulty graphics drivers.
How do I make my widescreen monitor look normal?
- Right-click on your desktop and choose the “Personalize” option.
- Click the “Display Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the bar under the “Resolution” heading to the appropriate resolution for your monitor.
- Click the “Apply” button.
How do I fix a stretched image on my monitor?