How do I pair my Nexus Player remote?
How do I pair nexus?
Nexus using Android 8.1 & up
- On your new Nexus phone, tap Start. If you don’t see “Start,” open your Settings app and tap Finish setup.
- Under “Bring your data from,” tap OK.
- Connect both of your phones to a Wi-Fi network.
- On your old Android phone:
- Both phones will get a “Verify code” notification.
How do I use my Nexus player?
How Set Up Nexus Player ?
- Connect your Nexus Player to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Connect your Nexus Player to power, using the power cord.
- Insert batteries into the remote.
- Turn on your TV and press the source or input button until you see the Welcome screen.
What does a nexus player do?