How do I play a PowerPoint on a USB?
- Insert your flash drive in a USB port on your computer.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation you will transfer to your flash drive.
- Click “Start” followed by “Computer.”
- Double-click on your flash drive icon.
- Click “Save” on the PowerPoint toolbar.
Can I run a PowerPoint presentation on my TV?
How do I loop a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
- Start the video.
- While it is playing, press the “INFO” button on the remote.
- You will see player controls at the top of the screen along with a gear icon to access settings.
- Click the gear icon and you will see settings for “REPEAT”
How do I play my PowerPoint as a movie?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.